Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

Pinterest Finds

So if you're like me, a Pinterest junkie, then you've come across this problem many a times. You see something on Pinterest (i.e. a cute sweater, dress, etc), click the link, and Boom, sold out! Then you see the "Suggested/Related items" and they a re NOTHING like the one you want.

So you're stuck with a sense of longing for the item that will never be added to your collection. Constantly being reminded as it continuously pops up in your Pinterest browsing. Well this is where I would like to help all of you pinners. I have been on the hunt for some popular items (well items I love) and have found some REAL comparable items. So here are a few, just for you:



This is absolutely gorgeous and can actually be found here. It's not sold out but typically retails for $97.
While that price isn't so bad, I do have an alternative for those thrifty shoppers (like me!).
This one if from Forever21 and retials for just $32.80. It is Rose gold, but rose gold is so in right now so I thought it would be a great alternative.
Here is another popular one that keeps popping up:


Of course this link only brings you to a fashion blog without much to go on.
 So here is my attempt at the whole outfit (minus the black leggings, you can find those anywhere), budget friendly of course:




Tank top, Target $8.00
Boots, Payless Reg $49.99, on sale $24.99

 
Sweater, Target $29.99
 So these are just a few finds I've loved. Let me know what you think. Also if you have a Pinterest item you can't find, let me know in the comments below and maybe I will make this a reoccurring theme.
Also if you're curious to see what I've been Pinning lately, follow me on Pinterest!  

Enjoy,

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment