Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Beauty Must Haves

So this is just in time for the New Year. You know the old saying, if you were trapped on an island what would you bring? Well this is that, only the beauty product edition. These are my everyday essential, must have products.
Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream
This is a miracle worker! It moisturizes, evens out my skin tone, protects from UVA AND UVB rays (both harmful), and is so lightweight you can't even feel it!


Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
 Let's face it, I have dark circles and need to hide them on a daily basis. This is the concealer I've been using for a while. I like it, it does the job, and it's not crazy expensive.

Rimmel London Mascara
I LOVE Rimmel mascaras. I have used a few and this is the one I'm currently using. It is fabulous.

Nars Blush
Blush is definitely an essential! If I don't have blush on I look sickly. It definitely helps me look alive.

I also wear eyeshadow, typically neutral shades, eyeliner on occasion, but I wouldn't really consider them my everyday essentials. Those are some of the products I love, and now I pose the same question to you. What are your "Go to" everyday items? I'm always looking for new products to try so I would love to hear what you love!

Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment